1. The total value of your goods is always required whether transit insurance is or is not purchased.
2. This insurance covers household goods and personal effects being moved and/or stored.
3. Intermediate storage, other than that at Irish Removals designated warehouse, is covered only when
temporarily stored in the course of transit.
4. Storage in a warehouse at destination is not insured unless cover is requested, agreed by Underwriters
and premium paid to Irish Removals.
5. Please refer to our Summary of Insurance Cover for your guidance and details of Excluded Goods